20/10/2018

[Vidéo] Landmvrks : "The Worst Of You And Me" (Paroles / Lyrics)

Et de quatre ! Quatre extraits servis par des clips et un cinquième sous la forme d'une lyrics video ("Reckoning" en collaboration avec Aaron Matts) : voilà une promo qui pèse dans la balance ! Après sa signature chez Arising Empire, Landmvrks compte bien gagner en rayonnement et renommée avec un second album baptisé Fantasy dont la date de sortie avait été repoussée au 2 novembre 2018.

Fantasy s'était dévoilé à nos oreilles dès le mois de septembre 2017 avec la présentation du titre éponyme. On a ensuite eu droit à des clips pour "Scars" et "Blistering" pour, enfin, obtenir ce dernier single qui semble corroborer l'hypothèse selon laquelle Fantasy concentrera son sujet autour de la déception amoureuse. Une fois de plus, c'est à Disclosure Productions qu'on doit cette sympathique vidéo pour "The Worst Of You And Me".

Here we go, we're back, put the bass up / It's a pain that I can't stand anymore I remember the fear but I want to live my life the way that I've chosen to GET UP ! I think I was afraid then, but didn't want to face it / My brain isn't fucked up yet I CAN'T even believe how long it fucking takes to shatter It fucking takes to break Oh god you made me feel so worthless / I've started to become heartless We're both falling to the ground and there will be no escape Stay away ! You're faking all these tears / Don't fuck with me ! You've started to bring out the worst in me I don't want it and I don't need / This is the worst of you and me Hold me tighter, I still breathe / No i can't believe everything you've done to me Struggling with some fears and second thoughts It reminds me how fuckin' hard it is to find some relief I wish I had forgotten every piece of you every reason But you're kind of a ghost crawling deep inside my soul And it's a whole new night for you and I But the same nightmare that goes around And I'm going to break every chain that binds us All the things that keeps us down Don't watch me you have done enough / Feel the shake in my own voice So lonely... I know... We are so lonely I know... We are... You were looking for failures / You dug on the surface but you didn't go deeper I remember the fears but your face is a ghost Don't say anything if you're afraid of what it costs Now i'm feeling is so tired / Have we gone too far ? Tell me there is something that will never return Places become empty and so lonely again Cause this is the worst of you and me You better wake me up but you're afraid of what it costs Tell me there is something that will never return Places becomes empty and so lonely again Don't say anything if you're afraid of what it costs Cause this is the worst of you and me

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire