13/02/2019

[Vidéo] Ocean Grove : "Ask For The Anthem" (Paroles / Lyrics)

Beaucoup de choses se sont passées pour Ocean Grove depuis la sortie du premier album The Rhapsody Tapes paru au début de l'année 2017 (l'album est en écoute intégrale sur Youtube). Ce clip pour "Ask For The Anthem" marque donc, en images, le retour du groupe australien sous la forme d'un quatuor.

C'est en décembre 2018 que la bande a annoncé le départ de Luke (au chant) et Jimmy (à la guitare) dans une vidéo à la fois triste et mystérieuse. Désormais, et après un lourd changement de line-up donc, Ocean Grove n'est plus qu'un quatuor : l'ancien bassiste Dale Tanner est devenu chanteur à plein temps et a été remplacé à la basse par Twiggy Hunter. Toutefois, si le groupe s'affiche désormais à quatre, il compte en fait un cinquième membre en la personne de Running Touch qui reste dans l'ombre en tant que musicien studio d'Ocean Grove.

"Ask For The Anthem" a été présenté presque deux mois après "Glass Gloss", le dernier titre où on peut entendre la voix de Luke Holmes, Jimmy et lui ayant définitivement quitté le groupe après l'Unify Gathering 2019 au mois de janvier.


I can feel your body just take, something’s gonna happen when you just move. Biting your tongue for the taste, pulling on my shirt just move. Hot light blood to the mood, I could feel your eyes just prove. Ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove, ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove. I could follow like you do, all you gotta do is say. You don’t wanna be the one to lose, never gonna hear me say. Hair drops back to the room, I can feel your eyes just prove. Ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove, ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove. So just play it back, if I hear just that, then we’ll both be better off, you know ? Just say something back. If I hear my track, then we’ll both be better off, now.
We’ll both be better off, no? If I forget how. If I forget how. Put that song on, show you what it is now. Ask for it now. Ask for it now. Put The Anthem on, put The Anthem on. Let’s get some. (Boy, if I want it I’ll ask you for it) Every word’s a gift to the bass, something’s gonna happen when you just move. I can feel the sin in your skin. Lift it to my lips, just prove. Disc slips tight in the groove. Heads turn back to the room. Ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove. Ask for The Anthem and I’ll prove.
Ask for it. The Anthem. You should ask for it. The Anthem. Supermodels, fast cars, origami superstars. Snow days, roof tops, fireworks, I gotta stop. Riding down the Eurostar with ten pounds and Opal card. Camden town looking real hard. My Thunderdome, come as you are. (Boy, if I want it I’ll ask you for it)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire