05/03/2018

[Vidéo] Nova Rockafeller : "Jesus On My Neck" (Paroles / Lyrics)

Il faut croire que la santé mentale de Nova Rockafeller est loin de s'arranger... Toutefois, si son état de santé ne va pas vers le mieux, il faut reconnaître que celui-ci la rend productive.

C'est donc quelques mois après "Wishing Well" et "I'm Not Well" que Nova revient avec un nouveau titre et une vidéo où la jeune rappeuse dit se sentir "tellement morte que si elle l'était vraiment, elle ne s'en rendrait même pas compte". Textes introspectifs dépeignant un mal-être bien réel ou personnage créé de toute pièce ? Voilà qui devient de plus en plus difficile à dire...

Time took the pain but then nothing grew back in its place So I watered it with whiskey, spoken tongues at his grave You'd think the devils on his way the way I cycle through plagues A ballerina in a box for the spiral I made I go around in circles and I cycle through days In a city full of sirens and black tidalling waves I swim out past the breakers till it sparkles and fades until the stars are clear as ever and they're screaming my name I'm so dead if I died I wouldn't notice Pull up at The Case in the Uber Ford Focus All I see is red and I feel like Moses Jesus on my neck, Jesus on my neck Jesus on my speed dial right after all the demons Fighting them in levels, final boss will be the ceiling I'm ignoring ever call might as well of got a pager I'm only showing up to papers so man fuck you and your rager Another face from a bad dream A name I wrote on paper set to flame and then swallow because the sacrifice was safer Another stranger that I smile out while I'm out by a mill Where I'm a name on a credit card of which I can't pay the bill I don't need nobody when that shit pops off You all don't like the way I'm going you can get dropped off All the blood that's on my hands can never get washed off I got fanciful up on you like brap bop bop I don't need nobody when that shit pops off You all don't like the way I'm going you can get dropped off All the blood that's on my hands can never get washed off I got fanciful up on you like brap bop bop

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire